Domestic Insurance


House insurance covers your home for sudden and accidental damage; this can range from flooding and storm damage to impact damage from vehicles or machinery. We offer several levels of cover from complete replacement of your home in a total loss (no matter what the cost), to replacing it up to a specific amount. In addition, landlord’s can elect to cover their rental properties with a Landlord’s Protection Policy.


Contents insurance covers your personal belongings (furniture, appliances, clothing personal effects etc) for sudden and accidental loss (such as burglary or physical damage). There are a range of insurance options available from ‘new for old’ replacement for most items, through to indemnity (second hand) value. You can also choose where you are covered, from just your home to anywhere in New Zealand.


Motor insurance covers you for your private vehicles, such as your car, motorbike, caravan, or trailer.  You can choose the level of cover for your vehicle;

* Full cover provides protection for damage to your car and your liability for damage you cause to third parties.
* Third party fire and theft covers your liability for damage you cause to third parties, and fire and theft damage to your car
* Third party only covers your liability for damage you cause to third parties but does not provide any cover for your car.


We provide comprehensive travel insurance (whether business or leisure related) for loss of luggage, medical expenses, disrupted travel costs, costs of cancelled travel due to events beyond your control and liability cover while you are overseas.

Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:
Mobile Phone:
What products or services would you like to know more about?

How did you hear about us?
Yes, please subscribe me to your company newsletter.
T.09 529 5017 - PO Box 9047, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand