Insite Group Limited (FSP767956) holds a Financial Advice Provider Transitional Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Andrew Cope (FSP225165) and Peter Moriarty (FSP225005) are the Financial Advisers working under this Transitional Licence
Fees or Expenses
There is no cost to you in respect of our services.
We are paid by the insurance companies in the form of commission. The commissions are between 30% and 200% of the first year’s premiums of your policy – the amount depends on which insurance company and which insurance policy you choose. We may also receive a commission of between 5% and 20% of the premium for each year the policy remains in force.
These percentages are inclusive of a 10% payment to Insite Group Ltd.
You will not be billed or asked to pay any fees to us at any time, even if the engagement of services is terminated by either party
Conflicts of Interest and Incentives
For life insurance and health insurance, the financial adviser will receive commissions from the insurance companies on whose policies we give advice. If you decide to take out insurance, the insurer will pay a commission to your financial adviser. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the premium.
To ensure that our financial advisers prioritise the client’s interests above their own, we follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made on the basis of the client’s goals and circumstances.
From time to time, product providers may also reward us for the overall business we provide to them. They may give us tickets to sports events, hampers, or other incentives.
Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution
If we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
• We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it within 2 working days. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
• We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
• We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman (IFSO).
The IFSO Disputes Resolution Scheme provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint, if we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
You can contact the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 888202. You can also write to them at Level 2, Solnet House, 70 The Terrace, Wellington 614
Insite Group Limited, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to
• give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests
• exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice
• meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
• meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have.
More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz
Insite Group Limited (FSP767659) is the Financial Advice Provider.
Andrew Cope (FSP225165)
Peter Moriarty (FSP225005)